Defective or damaged goods
- We will replace or credit a damaged or defected items. All our items are checked and signed as check by a Springbok Supporters Club staff member when sending.
Article change request
- We will gladly exchange any item you have purchased. Provided the original packing is returned along with the item. All original tags or labels must be attached and remain intact. The purchaser will be responsible for the courier cost for any requests of this nature.
Stock Control Process
- We have an effective stock control process which records all items, item codes and description, sizes and unit descriptions. We carry a minimum range of stock and quantities and we work on an order what you need system. Our stock is usually replenished within 24 hours.
- We aim to dispatch our stock within 24hrs and a maximum of 48hrs where possible
- When dispatching Supporter Packs, dispatch can take up to 6 weeks due to the ordering of stock from several different sources that are different to where we order stock that is sold.
- Springbok Supporters Club endeavours to sell the best merchandise to members whenever possible. The Club however will not always be able to do so due to stock and pricing issues and will only advertise stock when available.
Roux praises Junior Springbok character...
Rhodesfield High wins inaugural Yamwimbi Challenge Shield...
Exciting start to SuperSport Rugby Challenge – Round 1 Review...
Davids leads Junior Boks against Varsity Cup Dream Team...
Vodacom Super Rugby Round 9 Roundup...