SPRINGBOK SUPPORTERS CLUB MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In these terms and conditions "Club" means the Springbok Supporters Club.
2. These terms and conditions apply to all members of the Club.
3. Members must observe all rules, regulations or other arrangements made by or with the Club, including these terms and conditions.
4. Membership of the Club is valid for one year from the date of joining. A member on joining becomes entitled to the membership benefits the Club publishes from time to time.
5. Members may not transfer their membership or membership cards - these are personal to each member. Membership cards remain the Club’s property. Members must carry their membership card when enjoying any membership benefits. Members must not use their cards for any purpose after their membership expires or is terminated.
6. If a membership card is lost or stolen the member should report this to the Club immediately. Duplicate membership cards are available on application at a cost per card of R30, including postage, packing and insurance.
7. The Club reserves the right to suspend a member’s membership for a period of time, or to terminate it, if that member misuses or abuses membership benefits, or breaches any of these terms and conditions, or engages in abusive, dangerous, antisocial or any other unacceptable behaviour.
8. A Member must not engage in behaviour that could bring the Club or Springbok rugby into disrepute (including the wearing of clothing that the Club considers inappropriate, indecent or abusive, the use of obscene or offensive language, the display of inappropriate or offensive banners or flags, and running on the field of play).
9. Membership of the Club does not guarantee that a member will receive the right to obtain Springbok international match tickets or admission to any particular match.
10. The Club is not liable to the member for failure or delay in carrying out any obligation to members caused by circumstances outside its reasonable control (including fire, flood, storm, explosion, terrorist activity, the threat of terrorist activity, accident, strikes, or a refusal of licences or permissions).
11. The Club reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time on reasonable notice to members.
12. Members must not tamper with or copy their membership card, or use it in any way other than to denote membership of the Club.
13. Access to the Club’s website may be restricted at any time.
14. Any images (including the Club’s logo) and content appearing on the Club’s website or in any Club publication are subject to intellectual property rights. Members must not use these images, logos or content.
15. The member indemnifies the Club against any liability or claim (including any claim for breach of third party intellectual property rights) resulting from a breach of paragraph 15 or from the Club’s publication of content the member supplies.
16. The Club will try to ensure that all product information, including pricing, is correct at time of publication. If any error is made, the Club reserves the right to refuse, accept or cancel an order.
Where the Club secures offers in partnership with a third party, it is not liable or responsible for goods, products or services that partner supplies to a member.